Expression of Interest
About Clinpath Pathology
Clinpath Pathology is a quality pathology service provider, focusing on professional excellence, reliability, excellent customer service and business integrity. Based at Mile End in a new state of the art laboratory Clinpath provides you with the opportunity to become a part of an Australian wide medical testing laboratory network, focused on medical leadership and expert advice. We serve our South Australian medical practitioners, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic casual Technical Assistant to work as part of a highly supportive and dynamic team, in a multidisciplinary environment.
The casual Technical Assistant role would require flexibility with rostered shifts, where the laboratory operating times vary over a 24/7 period. The rostered shift arrangement covers the laboratory operational times of 24/7 including day, overnight, evening, weekend and public holiday shifts.
Suitable candidates may work in Specimen Reception, the Clinical Laboratory or part of the Hospital laboratories.
Your duties will include:
- Specimen reception and registration;
- Sample preparation and analysis;
- Driving a Clinpath car; and
- Equipment maintenance
Why join us?
Clinpath Pathology offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Employee Rewards Program;
- Ongoing training and development;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Free annual flu vaccination;
- Charitable /social events including annual Christmas Party, Pizza Friday and Easter morning tea; and
- Work life balance and flexible working arrangements
Applicants should possess the following:
- Practical and relevant experience working in a diagnostic laboratory environment;
- Sound knowledge and experience in the use of laboratory equipment, automated analysers and quality control material;
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills;
- Sound knowledge and experience in working in a quality controlled environment and an understanding of NATA accreditation requirements;
- Ability to adapt to change and to be able to work with a dynamic team;
- Current Australian driver's licence; and
- A positive can do attitude and a desire to exceed customer service expectations.
For further details about the position please contact: Kerry LaGrutta, Clinical Laboratories Manager via email on email@example.com
*Note - Applications are accepted throughout the year and shortlisted for interview as required. Applicants will only be contacted if shortlisted for interview.