Client Services Officer
- Friendly, supportive and professional team
- Brand new office work space, Mile End (Adelaide)
About Clinpath Pathology
Clinpath Pathology is a quality pathology service provider, focusing on professional excellence, reliability, excellent customer service and business integrity. Based at Mile End in a new state of the art laboratory Clinpath provides you with the opportunity to become a part of an Australian wide medical testing laboratory network, focused on medical leadership and expert advice. We serve our South Australian medical practitioners, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Client Services Supervisor, the role of Client Services Officer is to provide the highest quality ‘over the phone' customer service at all times for all internal and external client enquiries. Working in a small team the role is a casual position.
- Responsible for answering enquiries and schedule bookings from medical professionals and patients for pathology specimen collection services at Clinpath Collection Centres, domiciliary visits and hospital visits;
- Administrative tasks relating to laboratories results management, patient bookings and collections/appointments management;
- Telephone management - provide a positive first impression and experience to all internal and external client enquiries and apply first call resolution where applicable; and
- Provide medical practitioners with pathology results.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills;
- Experience in a health and/or medical industry with medical terminology experience will be highly regarded;
- A polished and professional telephone manner with excellent verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a flexible work environment with the ability to prioritise;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team;
- The ability to be an active listener;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- High level of confidentiality;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure; and
- Computer competency including the willingness to learn new systems.
Why join us?
Clinpath Pathology offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Employee Rewards Program
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Charitable and social events including annual Christmas Party, Pizza Friday and Easter morning tea
- Work life balance and flexible working arrangements
How to apply?
When applying, please ensure you include a cover letter, resume and address the key selection criteria as part of your application. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
For further details about the position please contact: Sue Cawley, Client Services Supervisor, 8366 2062 or SCawley@clinpath.com.au.