Data Entry Clerk
- Permanent, Full Time/Part Time and Casual positions
- Friendly, supportive and professional team
- New office work space, Mile End S.A.
About Clinpath Pathology
Clinpath Pathology is a quality pathology service provider, focusing on professional excellence, reliability, excellent customer service and business integrity. Based at Mile End in a new state of the art laboratory Clinpath provides you with the opportunity to become a part of an Australian wide medical testing laboratory network, focused on medical leadership and expert advice. We serve our South Australian medical practitioners, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the LSS Supervisor, the role of Data Entry Clerk is data entry of pathology referral request forms into the Laboratory Information System and other administrative tasks as required. Working in a small team your duties will be as follows:
- Data entry of the request form information into the L.I.S.; and
- Administrative tasks associated with ensuring that accurate data is entered into the L.I.S.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Experience in a similar role is essential;
- Applicants must have typing speed of at least 55 wpm with 98% accuracy (skills testing will form part of the selection process);
- Manual dexterity;
- Customer service experience by telephone;
- Proven exceptional attention to detail and the ability to follow established procedures;
- Comfortable taking responsibility for timely and thorough completion of tasks; and
- An outstanding work ethic and the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to achieve and maintain our commitment to service excellence and patient care.
Why join us?
Clinpath Pathology offers a wide range of employee benefits:
- Employee Rewards Program
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Charitable and social events including annual Christmas Party, Pizza days and morning tea days
- Work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
How to apply?
When applying, please ensure you include a cover letter, resume and address the key selection criteria as part of your application. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
For further details about the position please contact: Kathleen Ryke, LSS Supervisor via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Close of business Saturday 30th May 2020