Data Entry Clerks|Expression of Interest|Registration for future vacancy
Expression of Interest
- Permanent, Full Time/Part Time and Casual positions
- Friendly, supportive and professional team
- New office work space, Mile End S.A.
- Expression of Interest
About Clinpath Pathology
Clinpath Pathology is a quality pathology service provider, focusing on professional excellence, reliability, excellent customer service and business integrity. Based at Mile End in a new state of the art laboratory Clinpath provides you with the opportunity to become a part of an Australian wide medical testing laboratory network, focused on medical leadership and expert advice. We serve our South Australian medical practitioners, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
About the oppportunity
The Laboratory Support Services department operates extended hours over seven days and a variety of day, afternoon, evening, overnight and weekend shifts are available. If working out of hours work appeals due to your family situation, this is a role which would be of interest. Participation in weekend and public holiday rosters may be required. Suitable candidates may work in both Specimen Reception and Data entry areas. Attractive penalty rates payable for out of hours work.
Key Responsibilities of Data Entry Clerks:
- Data entry of the request form information into the L.I.S.; and
- Administrative tasks associated with ensuring that accurate data is entered into the L.I.S.
Ideal Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role is essential;
- Applicants for the Data Entry positions must have a typing speed of at least 55 wpm with 98% accuracy (skills testing will form part of the selection process);
- Willingness to learn the specific laboratory techniques;
- Manual dexterity;
- Customer service experience by telephone;
- Proven exceptional attention to detail and the ability to follow established procedures;
- Comfortable taking responsibility for timely and thorough completion of tasks;
- An outstanding work ethic and the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to achieve and maintain our commitment to service excellence and patient care; and
- You will be required to receive the Covid-19 vaccination in order to perform this role.
Why join us?
Clinpath Pathology offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Stable, reputable organisation (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Employee Rewards Program
- The opportunity to participate in Clinpath's ongoing Training and Development Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Charitable and social events including annual Christmas Party, Pizza Friday and Easter morning tea
- Work life balance and flexible working arrangements.
How to apply?
When applying, please ensure you include a cover letter, resume and address the key selection criteria as part of your application. Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Please apply promptly as shortlisting will commence immediately.
For further details about the position Ref. No. 2200 please contact: Kathleen Ryke, Lab Support Services Supervisor via email to email@example.com