Pathology Couriers - Expression of Interest
- Casual / Fixed Term/ Permanent Part Time
- Friendly, supportive and professional team
- Shifts available, Adelaide and suburbs
About Clinpath Pathology
Clinpath Pathology is a quality pathology service provider, focusing on professional excellence, reliability, excellent customer service and business integrity. Based at Mile End in a new state of the art laboratory Clinpath provides you with the opportunity to become a part of an Australian wide medical testing laboratory network, focused on medical leadership and expert advice. We serve our South Australian medical practitioners, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Deputy Operations Manager, you will be responsible to efficiently and safely transport specimens, equipment, paperwork and stores between Collection Centre, Medical Centres or any other health care provider as required. You will be available to work day, night and weekend work on 24/7 rotational roster.
- Driving between Clinpath collection centres, medical surgeries and Clinpath laboratories;
- Picking up pathology specimens and transporting according to protocols;
- Deliver of hard copy reports where appropriate;
- Delivery of stores supplies to surgeries and Clinpath collection centres;
- Customer service and liaising with surgery staff; and
- Compliance and adherence to Clinpath policies and procedures and WHS procedures.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A current South Australian Driver's License;
- A driver licence history report;
- Previous driving experience preferred but not essential;
- The right to work in Australia;
- A current National Police Certificate - Unsupervised contact with vulnerable groups (current for 3 years from date of issue);
- A level of fitness appropriate to courier duties;
- A commitment to excellent customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A professional approach in both presentation and conduct;
- The ability and willingness to work shifts at short notice;
- Available to work day, night and weekend work on 24/7 rotational roster; and
- You will be required to receive the COVID 19 vaccination including booster in order to perform this role.
Why join us?
Clinpath Pathology offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Stable, reputable organisation (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid Parental Leave options available
- Employee Rewards Program
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to participate in the Clinpath Development Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Charitable and social events including annual Christmas Party, Pizza days and morning teas
- Work life balance and flexible working arrangements
How to apply?
When applying, please ensure you include your resume only. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Ref. No. 2316
*Note - Applications are accepted throughout the year and shortlisted as required.