Phlebotomist Pathology Collector - Expression of Interest
- Casual / Fixed Term/ Permanent Part Time / Full Time
- Friendly, supportive and professional team, full training provided
- Shifts available, Adelaide and suburbs
About Clinpath Pathology
Clinpath Pathology is a quality pathology service provider, focusing on professional excellence, reliability, excellent customer service and business integrity. Clinpath recognises we have an important role to play in supporting the community, our patients and clients.
Phlebotomists are the face of Clinpath working within a pathology collection centre, hospital, clinic or medical practice. This role also involves home visits taking blood collection from patients within their own homes and Aged Care collections.
Hours of work
You may be required to work in a variety of locations within a geographic area. Most commonly shifts are Monday to Saturday over a variety of times which can start anywhere from 7am and finish up to 6pm. Routine shifts are normally 4 hours duration or as needed with the ability to be flexible and reliable. Hospital based shifts or domiciliary shifts may be longer and are scheduled according to operating hours, this may include evening and weekends.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to follow quality processes;
- Demonstrated effective communication and customer service skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks;
- The right to work in Australia;
- A current National Police Certificate - Unsupervised contact with vulnerable groups (current for 3 years from date of issue);
- A current South Australian Driver's License;
- Minimum basic computer skills;
- Experience in private pathology, a Certificate III in Pathology Collection (well regarded); and
- The willingness to undertake vaccination, including for Influenza & COVID-19.
Why join us?
Clinpath Pathology offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Stable, reputable organisation (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid Parental Leave options
- Employee Rewards Program
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to participate in the Clinpath Development Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Charitable and social events including annual Christmas Party, Pizza days and morning teas
- Work life balance and flexible working arrangements
How to apply?
When applying, please ensure you include your resume only. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Ref no. 2318
*Note - Applications are accepted throughout the year and shortlisted as required.