Phlebotomist Pathology Collector - Expression of Interest - Far South positions available
Register for future opportunities
- Casual / Fixed Term/ Permanent Part Time / Full Time
- Friendly, supportive and professional team, full training provided
- Shifts available, Adelaide and suburbs
About Clinpath Pathology
Clinpath Pathology is a quality pathology service provider, focusing on professional excellence, reliability, excellent customer service and business integrity. Based at Mile End in a new state of the art laboratory Clinpath provides you with the opportunity to become a part of an Australian wide medical testing laboratory network, focused on medical leadership and expert advice. We serve our South Australian medical practitioners, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a dynamic and supportive work environment where the contribution of people with different skill sets, cultures and backgrounds is valued.
Phlebotomists are the face of Clinpath working within a pathology collection centre, hospital, clinic or medical practice. This role also involves home visits taking blood collection from patients within their own homes and Aged Care collections.
Hours of work:
You may be required to work in a variety of locations within a geographic area. Most commonly shifts are Monday to Saturday over a variety of times which can start anywhere from 7am and finish up to 6pm. Routine shifts are normally 4 hours duration or as needed with the ability to be flexible and reliable. Hospital based shifts or domiciliary shifts may be longer and are scheduled according to operating hours, this may include evening and weekends.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to follow quality processes;
- Demonstrated effective communication and customer service skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks;
- The right to work in Australia;
- A current National Police Certificate - Unsupervised contact with vulnerable groups (current for 3 years from date of issue);
- A current South Australian Driver's License;
- Minimum basic computer skills;
- Experience in private pathology, a Certificate III in Pathology Collection (well regarded); and
- The willingness to undertake vaccination, including for Influenza & COVID-19.
Why join us?
Clinpath Pathology offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Stable, reputable organisation (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid Parental Leave options
- Employee Rewards Program
- Annual employee service awards
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to participate in the Clinpath Development Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Novated Leasing
- Study leave for approved courses
- On-site Physiotherapist
- Employee Referral Program
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Charitable and social events including annual Christmas Party, Pizza days and morning teas
- Work life balance and flexible working arrangements
How to apply?
When applying, please ensure you include your resume only. Only those shortlisted will be contacted. This position is open to Australian/New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents with full legal working rights.
Ref no. 2382
*Note - Applications are accepted throughout the year and shortlisted as required.